Monday, August 3, 2009

DIY Monday (A Change of Pace) - Bridesmaids Gifts

Have you noticed that I'm not really a writer? That doesn't mean I don't enjoy it of course, but writing certainly isn't my best skill (unlike being able to pick up things with my toes, which is definitely my biggest talent.) What I'm getting at is that I'll be taking a break from the Healthy Monday posts for a few months, but don't worry, that doesn't mean you'll be left without an EA Weddings blog thread to hang from on Mondays. I know it helps get you through the day at work, especially since Monday's are usually oh-so-fun.

The next few Mondays will be devoted to DIY fun, and unless I can think of something better, the next few Mondays after that will probably be devoted to DIY too. So without further ado, please check out Eat, Drink, Chic for these incredibly charming homemade bubble baths, great for bridesmaid's gifts. Uber cute labels included! (Found via Snippet and Ink)




1 comment:

Carlee @ Green with Envy Events said...

This is a beautiful idea. It's so feminine and unique. I will definitely recommend this to brides, thanks for sharing!

Google Analytics Alternative