Friday, June 12, 2009

Timewaster Alert: Waste Not Words

It's Friday. I know you don't feel like working. If you do, you're weird. Kidding... okay, not really. :)

When you're looking for something to do in between projects, meetings, wedding planning, or even while you're on that weekly conference call (you know, the one that makes you feel like a zombie halfway through), check out I Can Read on Tumblr. Browse pictures with words - words on windows, words on paper, words on walls, lots of words! You may even derive a little romantic, nuptial inspiration from some of the more love infused words, but if nothing else, at least it's a great timewaster.



Have a fantastic weekend everyone! We'll be back on Monday with regularly scheduled programming.

Photo Credit:
Top Photo
Second Photo
Third Photo

2 comments:

Cori Jessy said...

I love the lyric from Ingrid Michaelson. I love the eco friendly inspiration. I also love your blog.

Hope you don't mind if I link yours on mine, thanks for the continuing inspiration!

HeddyShea said...

I love words! Nothing can provoke so much feeling.

XO
SHS

Google Analytics Alternative