Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Tag

Isn't She Lovely recently tagged me and I have to apologize because I've been somewhat slow to follow through. So here is some random stuff about me and my day!

4 Things I Did Today:
1. Slept in until noon, which I both love and hate to do. I feel like I waste half the day, but then again it is Sunday and it's nice to sleep in.
2. Read about our presidential candidates.
3. Read some other blogs.
4. Ate cereal for breakfast and contemplated giving up sweets for an entire month.

4 Things On My To-Do list:
1. Create an inspiration board for my studio.
2. Order supplies for EarthlyAffair.com.
3. Go on a walk with my husband.
4. Watch the last episode of The Office online.

4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures:
1. UsWeekly and Perezhilton.com
2. Sleeping in. :)
3. Warm chocolate chip cookies.
4. Looking up old music videos on You Tube.

4 Random Facts About Me:
1. I believe having good friends, a supportive family, and a loving marriage are the key to finding true happiness in life.
2. I think I've seen a UFO.
3. My favorite movie is Happy Feet.
4. I believe in Karma.

This is who I am tagging:
Dear Theresa
Bridal Buzz
Life. Love. Lipstick.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative